Welcome to SAFAC
RESOLUTIONS OF THE 8TH SAFAC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD AT ARUSHA, 23-25 AUGUST 2010
The Management Committee to constitute a delegation to engage the SADC Secretariat on the establishment of the SADC Anti-Corruption Committee (SACC) within three months of the 2010 AGM.
- The Management Committee to appoint the Training Committee as per their mandate set out in the SAFAC Constitution.
- Training Committee to come up with a work plan and costing of training to allow for planning.
- The Secretariat to facilitate the carrying out of a training needs assessment and this should also focus on specialized areas of training and the information to be circulated to members.
- Members to pay subscriptions annually to sustain the activities of SAFAC whilst outside funds should be supplementary.
- The management Committee to develop a new regional plan of action to support the implementation of the SADC Protocol against Corruption.
OUTSTANDING RESOLUTIONS FROM THE 2007 AGM
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation to measure progress and impact of anti corruption programmes and activities.
- The current chair and secretariat to follow up on the outstanding ratification of the SADC Protocol against Corruption.