When you lack a balance to know the weight of the shipment, you can do it in the following way. If you have a digital scale in the bathroom, weigh yourself without the package. Then weigh yourself with the package and calculate the difference between the two measurements.If you anticipate that most of your shipments will weigh less than 5 kg, you can buy a kitchen scale. The cheapest are worth about € 10. In addition, they can be used to prepare their favorite recipes.
How To Make A Good Packaging And Choose The Right Box?
- First you have to choose a rigid cardboard box, whose size is closest to the size of the product you want to send. The more fragile the article sent, the stronger the box must be so that the product is well packed and protected.
- To prevent the article from moving inside the box, use bubble paper or, failing that, newspaper. The more layers you add, the greater the protection.
- When sending several items in the same box, perform the protection of each separately. Then they will be placed together in the box, preventing them from moving so they do not collide during transport. Fill the holes with balls of newspaper.
- Close your box well. Do not use rope or tie to tie the box, instead use a wide adhesive tape, type moves. You can find them in all the DIY stores. With a well closed box your shipment will be well protected. To send parcel to cyprus these are the essential options for you now.
Stick the Point Pack shipping label in the right place
The barcode on your label is like the passport of your shipment. It has to be easily read.
To do this, follow these 3 simple steps:
- 1 Close the package tightly.
- 2 Stick the label on a flat surface.
- 3 Do not put clear tape on top of the label, but our carriers will not be able to scan the barcode.
To contract your shipment, you first have to use the “Parcel Shipment Seeker” tool
- Enter country and postal code of origin
- Enter destination country and zip code
- Enter weight and package measurements
- Click on “Search”
- You must express the weight in kilos (Ex: 500gr = 0.5kg), and the dimensions in centimeters (Ex: 1.5m = 150cm)
- If you want to send more than one package, click on “Add Bulk” or on the symbol “+” of the search engine.
- We show you a wide range of possibilities, you decide.
Once you have it clear, click on “Choose Service” and you will start the hiring process.In the first step, you must detail your personal data, the description of the content and its value.For the cheap parcel service this is an essential part for you now.
Then you must indicate the data of collection and delivery of your shipment, and once you verify that everything is correct, you can end the contract making the payment by debit / credit card or Paypal.In a few minutes, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order and the link to your after-sales area, where you can download the necessary documentation.